View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 09:50 PM
supahsen1
Fire Beetle

Great server here, A really awesome twist on the classic progression with some cool new charms based on your race/diety. one might have 500ac, one might have 500hp/mana, one might have something like 20 avoidance/accuracy/stun resist (Wich i use, on my Gnome monk !) at level 60, wich is not that time consuming of a task at all.

The charms alot of variety to the classes, and the bots are able to be equiped with these charms too.

And i know everyone wants gear! People are gathering the stuff up and handing it out to new players all the time, come on by and we'll get you going.

I also have no problem helping people in getting their flags if needed, to get kunark unlocked. they aren't too hard. You can also level up to 60 in classic before you ever get your kunark flags now.

Flag mob example in toughness: Server first CT kill, who is the toughest mob in old world, took 3 people with their bots. It was an awesome fight and we had alot of fun. Most of the other guys are a 1 person deal, 2 makes it easy.

Come by guys. It's fun.