View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 04:35 PM
Splose
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcoma2 View Post
Actually, quite the opposite. The whole ban thing happened many months ago. I have long since gotten over both the ban and the personal disrespect he showed both to me and his longstanding playerbase at the time.

I have enjoyed several smaller upstart servers since. I have enjoyed Imperium and EZ as well. While I didn't necessarily agree with everything Sturm was doing, I can at least respect the direction he was headed.

I have nothing at all against any of these other wonderful places to play.

I just so happened upon Jordan Mortenson's post. I felt an obligation to not only give a review of the server but to also give fair warning to folks that the content is rather unplayable unless willing to box your own army.

While I was handing out warnings, it felt an appropriate time to also warn others not to bother offering anything helpful or constructive as it will either be met with "this is my server, you guys can f*** off" or "thanks for the idea. I shall now use it and take full and complete credit for absolutely all of it."

Now I've properly flamed him.

You may move on to the next thread.

PS - My experience was thus: there was a mass exodus over a few (needed) changes. These changes were quite a lot to bear for those that could actually do content, though, as it meant a lot of rehearing or changing of classes to remain viable (again...64 boxing content).

I made some design suggestions that were taken and implemented (which was the point, of course), but he then took full credit for the design concept.

This new content was good, but definitely needed tuning, to which I happily offered suggestions. After weeks of being ignored and some of the content being simply unplayable, I had a conversation about it in /ooc. That was the end. I was banned for questioning him in general chat. Removed from his FB group. Removed from the Discord group. And squelched from sending him any PMs on Discord. Just like that.

Then, right after, he felt fine retuning the new content in the exact same way I had been suggesting. Again, he took sole credit.

These are all fact. These are all my personal experiences with Jordan and his server. I do have the Discord conversations to back up the content side of the claim. That's about as much "proof" as I would be able to offer as the rest is now blocked from me.

Enjoy Raid Addicts.
Sounds about right.