View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 06:39 PM
Maceblade
Hill Giant

I ended up doing the command shortly after just to test it out, and it appears slows use slot 2 which is also value2... also another key note for anyone attempting that, you also have to raise the "max1" column as well. That is actually a positive number already so in order to correctly apply that to damage only spells you just have to add "where value1 < 0" otherwise it will increase buffs heals and other shit.

Stuns however use value2 for damage and value1 for stun duration, I left that field alone bc i didnt want to mess with slows.

the exact command I used was;

Code:
 UPDATE spells_new set effect_base_value1 = effect_base_value1 * 2 WHERE effect_base_value1 < 0 and classes1 < 254;
and
Code:
 UPDATE spells_new set max1 = max1 * 2 WHERE effect_base_value1 <0 and classes1 < 254;
Everytime I just swapped out the number after classes until all 16 were done so then it didnt effect all damage type spells. So far it seems to have taken and I havent noticed anything stupid going on.

*edit* One thing more I forgot to mention, this only increases direct damage type spells. Lifetaps, nukes and stuff like that. DoT's are not effected with the exception of the initial damage, they DoT portion is also a slot/value2 and like I said i didnt want to mess with it.