View Single Post
Old 11-20-2014, 06:02 PM
EverCrackFiend
Fire Beetle

Thanks! My goal is to create the most unique and fun Diablo loot server.

Each new player will receive a personal translocator (Gate to bind point)

Special npcs will drop better than normal loot.

Special npc's will be designated with unique powers.

For example:
A decaying skeleton [Regenerating] = High regen rate
A decaying skeleton [Elite,Hasted] = More likely to drop elite loot and attacks faster

Not every mob will be like this, many will be fairly normal.
These special tags will be used for raids and bosses / named. Of which I will be adding to the game.

It will also be possible to perform quests to achieve these special diablo loots.
I will have some random reward quests as well as special quest lines.
I would like to fill the game with quests as much as possible.

Please feel free to ADD ideas here to this thread.

Please feel free to add NOUNS for use in the item generator and I will add them.

I am BADLY in need of alternate names for CORE items. like (SWORD) Obviously there are some more rare names that are used as well. SNEAKERS is an example of a CORE name which is a FEET slot item (obviously a joke name to be silly.) But I am aware that I am missing CORE item names.

Any help is appreciated. If you provide a LIST of words in this thread please specify if it is NOUN CORE or ADJECTIVE etc. and have it be ONE word per LINE.

For example:

-CORE-
Broadsword
Dagger
Knife
-END-

All help is appreciated and helps me make this server better and getting it LIVE faster.

I am NOT rushing this server. It will be done when it's done. I will accept BETA testers and Quest maker / server support / GM's at this time only.

- Evercrackfiend