Thread: New Server Idea
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 04:43 PM
NostalgiaEQ
Banned

Wow you weren't bluffing with this idea, you really had this well thought out. So ya I can search an item name in the database but it takes a while. If you could organize a list by the highest stat it adds that would be helpful. So like for example a wisdom list +5 wis items that should be tradable, +4, +3 etc. If it adds to multiple stats then just group it by whatever its highest is. So if an item adds +4 wis and +3 int, group it with the +4 wis items. I can't search by zone so for me what I would need is at minimum the name of the item and if it could be grouped by its highest stat bonus that would be extra helpful.

I trust your judgement but when in doubt I think we should lean towards no drop. Because with so little tradable then there will be extra pressure on every item that we do let be tradable. So even if that item wasn't camped before like derv rings they may be camped now because there are so few things that can be traded. Probably not derv rings but you get the picture.

Another thing we should consider is "is it impractical for someone who wants an item to get it without buying it?" Like for example derv rings, is it impractical to get them if you want them without buying it? Not really. If you want the ring just kill dervs. So I don't think we need to make that item tradable. Make sense? What are your thoughts on that?