View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 04:44 AM
Huppy
Demi-God

By the looks of that screenshot above, your server started up fine. Your EQEmu server, needs to connect to a login server. Either public, private, or (in your config), both. They need a port number to connect. Then your client needs a port to connect to the loginserver. Hence, (as per code) 5998 for Titanium/SoF and all others 5999.

Code:
               "loginserver1" : {
                    "account" : "- my account name -",
                    "host" : "login.eqemulator.net",
                    "legacy" : "1",
                    "password" : "- my password - ",
                    "port" : "5998"		<<<<<------- This MUST be 5998 for the public login server.
               },
               "loginserver2" : {
                    "account" : "- my account name -",
                    "host" : "192.168.0.113:",
                    "password" : "- my password -",
                    "port" : "5999"		<<<<<------- This MUST be the SAME as the listen_port in your login.ini
               },
Then your client will use one of these: (after your server and loginserver have connected.) Do not change these.
From your login.ini :

[Titanium]
port = 5998
opcodes = login_opcodes.conf

[SoD]
port = 5999
opcodes = login_opcodes_sod.conf

EDIT: I forgot to mention something, just in case you may not be aware of it. Some people's LAN setup, with your server using one particular LAN IP (such as 192.168.0.113), your router/modem dhcp, may be setup to assign each device connecting to it, with a dynamic IP. (subject to change all the time). I have to assign a static LAN IP for my server in my modem config, so it never changes. You would have to login to your router/modem to do that.(different models, different brands, different setups). Otherwise, when you restart/reboot that particular computer, it may get assigned a different LAN IP and your client computer won't find it on the LAN.