View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 11:45 PM
Angelox
AX Classic Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosSlayer View Post
A proposition:
add a new property to zone that will automaticly kill any XP for a player who is above certain level. For exmaple MaxXpLev: 55 - means that anyone 56+ will NOT get any XP in the zone regadless of the mob level they kill.

Such feature could be used to achive various special condition, such us force players out of the zone into other zone to seek other sources of xp, as well as an interesting alternative instead of a hard max lev cap.
Player would still be able to get XP from quests but not from plain killing.

additional, you could implement Maxlootlev per zone, which will automaticly deny player loot if he is above certain level

another thing- could you guys write an actual Trivial Loot code? That would be great

Thanks =)
This is a good idea, I've also thought about this. what they could also do is add a hard coded "max_level" by the "min_level" column in the zone table. This way, once you got past a level for a certain zone, you couldn't back get in.
EDIT
O well, basically, I repeated what you said - sorry ( I need to read too!). Anyways I think it's good, I'll stick this thread, maybe someone will come up with something.

Last edited by Angelox; 03-20-2008 at 07:48 AM..