View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 04:04 PM
pepsiphreak79
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosSlayer View Post

Ok I prabobly found over complicated solution to the problem, I coudl alternativly make zone XP modifier to be very low (below 100%), but that will result in players getting poor XP even from chalanging mobs.

Another thign what devs could do is to give us a RULE than will determine min level formula at which mob stil gives XP (white>dark blue> light blue> green)
so I can set it in such way that mobs drop out of XP level very quickly.

For exmaple with default system lev 46 mobs are light blue at 65
I want to set it up in such way at lev 65 the lowest mob you can get XP from is say lev 60, and 59 will be green

ANother important part here that a Green mob automaticly should mean NO AGRO. So a lev 65 could walk freely among lev 59s
Trivial codes are poping up alot of issues with un completeable quests unable to zone in ect...
I would much rather a set of server and zone rules to do XP and loot per creature level Red better xp better loot yellow normal xp normal loot blue crap xp crap loot and lastly gren con mobs no xp and only loot markes as quest is sure to drop Low drop rate on rest ... Cause face it on live servers you could farm green mobs to regear your alts Leave it up to server GM's if they want to take this into taking stuff away from players like green mob loot ect....