View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 12:43 PM
trevius
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riklin View Post
Riklin from Halls Havoc here. I've had the server running for a couple years now, on and off, but just recently upgraded the server hardware (really nice stuff). Anyway I have been testing all clients from Titanium through Rof2 (except SoF - cannot find this client). In doing that testing, I found an issue that I cannot explain or work around.

When the ROF2 client is loaded, with a character that is camped in the guild lobby, the client starts normally. All the other characters can be seen, then it blinks and gives the LOADING, PLEASE WAIT... message. Then it seems to reload the zone and pops you to the entry hall. The guild lobby is then loaded with a different instance with no one else in it, with a campfire and all the custom buff NPCs are gone. My server has a bunch of npcs standing around the chair, that buff you...

The error it is giving is this:
Invalid Zone(344:0): You will be redirected to the proper instance in 10 seconds.

I have tried copying the guild lobby stuff from the underfoot client, but that doesn't help at all. This ONLY happens with RoF2. Everything works fine with all the other clients.

Any suggestions?
Sounds like something in the DB or Scripts to deal specifically with RoF2. Did you also update your DB with the latest from PEQ? I am not sure if they have done any special work related to Guild Lobby and RoF2, but I wouldn't be surprised if so.

I do not have any issues with RoF2 and Guild Lobby, so I am 99% certain that this is not a client issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakajikara View Post
There is a issue purchasing LAA on ROF2 client as I had log on UF buy some the LAA when I got down last few and mark NPC was one caused issues for sure. I logged on UF was able purchase all them on your server Trev on Fievelzy my Pally.

EDIT

Just logged in Fievelzy and Mark NPC LAA shows I have 0 out 3 purchased in ROF2. In UF shows I have purchased all 3 as I have.
I added this to the list of issue and that it needs further investigation. Thanks for the reports.