View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 11:01 PM
provocating
Demi-God

Smile

I just checked before I imported the new West Freeport in. The original West Freeport had 378 spawn points, this new one has 433 spawn points. I just zoned into West Freeport and I repopped the zone, damn I am impressed. I actually got the group of guards pathing correctly. It is worth the effort just to see them pathing like they should. Whoever wrote the extractor, give them a raise.

My database went up 10mb in size too. I will do adjacent zones tomorrow.

UPDATE

I just checked my East Freeport collect after sourcing it in. I have a bunch of Tyker Renlin's and Plnorrick Spinecracker's apawning at the docks and pathing. Not sure what happened there. Also the boats are patching into the rocks, which that could be explained by me not knowing that I was collecting information about the boats, I can sit around the water next time. Any help on this would be welcome, not sure what I did wrong. Could this be caused by me passing by the same area twice or something ? I do not know enough about what goes on in the background to make an assumption on what I did wrong on the packet collect. I definitely took my time and tried to be thorough. West Freeport looks great so far, other than there are multiple spawns of like the Holiday spawns.