View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 02:31 AM
Windcatcher
Demi-God

Happy New Year, everyone. I've uploaded some updates tonight:

EQEmu Admin Tool 5.8

1. Merchant lists tab: Added a subpane for editing list entries. The subpane will only show one list at a time rather than all entries in the database. Changes must be made in the subpane rather than the main pane.

2. Merchant lists tab: The new subpane has up and down buttons for changing the order of items in a merchant list.

3. Merchant lists tab: The new subpane has a blue plus-sign button that will add an item in the current merchant list. This will automatically fill in the list ID and slot ID fields. The new record button at the bottom can still be used for adding a completely blank entry.

4. Merchant lists tab: The new subpane has a "Commit item" button that will save the item entry.

OpenSpell 1.6

1. Expanded the DBGRID column primitive so it can show multiple columns if the column it references points to an array of columns (e.g. required caster level). This is optional and is off by default. It can be turned on by adding usearray="yes" to either the DBGRID or GRIDCOLUMN XML element.

2. If a grid column spawns a list of columns (see feature #1 above), one of the filter groups can be used so that only those columns will be visible when their applicable filter is enabled (e.g. tying a required caster level column to a caster class filter). This can be enabled by adding filtervisiblegroup="filtergroup" to the DBGRID or GRIDCOLUMN XML element, where the name of the filter group is in the double quotes.

3. When a filter group is used to control column visibility (see feature #2, above), the filter group can be set as sortable. If this is the case, the data list will automatically sort by the data in the visible column (e.g. caster level). This can be enabled by adding sortable="yes" to the FILTERGROUP XML element. Only one sortable filter group can be used in this way.

4. Updated the included XML file to use features #1-#3 above. The spell list on many tabs will show the caster levels when a player class filter is activated, and will automatically sort the spell list by caster level.

5. Updated the included XML file to include more duration formulas.

I needed these changes since I've added a bunch of new spells and I need to make merchant lists for them. These will make working with spells and merchant lists a LOT easier, and will open the way for me to release a new version of SimpleClient soon.

Enjoy,

Wind