View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 08:12 PM
EQEmpires
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joracas View Post
Literally all you've been asked to do is not be belligerently toxic or harmful in any regard and you have proven time and time again you're incapable of anything involving self-accountability or restraint, more or less just holding your fingers/tongue and BEING A NORMAL HUMAN BEING. Within the hour of you being back in the Discord, you were calling people derogatory terms and composing yourself like that of an undisciplined child until you were promptly and justifiably banned again. Learn how to constructively reflect on your actions, get some composure and grow up. Stop being your own Yesman and admit that you are your own downfall. No one can solve your problems other than you, and the sooner you start the process of change, the sooner you will rid yourself of your extremely appalling world view and demeanor.
Yeah for about the 100th time, I was not "toxic or harmful" for literally months prior to each situation dude is bringing up. I was ignored. You can't ignore someone when they're being civil for extended amounts of time and be super surprised when they're not anymore. It's very simple.

Your entire post is just super condescending.. You act like because I told some people on an elf sim Discord how I really feel that it has a huge effect on my life and "world view"

You can even see it in these posts how 90% of the shit I say is just ignored.. I bet if I started flaming you right now all of you would instantly gloat and say you were right. Disgusting.

Keep sucking that admin cock.