View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 04:49 AM
Akkadius
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakiyth View Post
You're right. You didn't deserve that. I sit here daily working my ass off to the fucking bone as hard as I possibly can and you make a video of the angel statue (dedication vendor) DYING in your video as a personal attack against my server. You wonder why I got a little pissed off at you. I did fucking nothing to you man yet you attack me personally? I'm sorry for being an asshole and sneaking around. I admit I did it but maybe I am stressed beyond fucking comprehension right now. No excuses. I had utter respect for you in every possible way until I saw that video personally attacking me and obviously a plan to steal away everything I worked for. Sure, maybe some of the changes lately were not agreed on but I am trying to get things together on the server. The stress levels I am under makes me want to quit all together.
Dude, listen to yourself, you sound like a crazy person. My video has NOTHING to do with your server. I would NEVER make a slander on another server, after all, I'VE HELPED EVERY MAJOR SERVER OUT OF MY OWN SELFLESSNESS, every single one. And I don't even know what the FUCK you are talking about with a dedication vendor. It has EVERYTHING to do with my new content maybe?

Maybe the fact that there are over 20 'Angel of Dreams' in the starring zone for Visions of Morell?

You really need to wake up bud, you took but 5 minutes to respond to that hunk of glory I posted which tells me you are not thinking about what you are doing, you need to stop and really listen to not just me but others. You are contributing directly to your own stress which further concludes my claim that you need to step back and get your perspective back for your health. I went through the same exact thing.