Thread: CoH PVP?...
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 11:10 PM
unknownhost
Sarnak

i think you guys are being extremely optomistic to the "no bitching" aspect of ANY pvp server but that will tell in time.

anyways it does sound interesting! might want to considering a few more core rules though like restricting accounts allowed per player as well as heavy mq2 policing, mainly to prevent JoeBlow from loading 6-30 accounts, bot'ing up with mq2 and ninja leveling to go steamrolling.

will 1 death at any level above 10 be insta revert to level 1 or are we talking lose_1_level_per_death or what? sounding like the first one i think?

also only 8 zones, i can easily see small guild shutting down serverwide leveling activity for as long as they desire if they manage to get up high with no one else online(or possibly even existing, especially at server up). i would allow for at least the slight chance of people "sneaking off" and leveling quickly before the server-owning ganksquad can find them. maybe up the number to 16zones or so be a big help? though even then should make them large and spread out. mean assuming players still have to move from "roughlevel" monster camp to monster camp to go from 1 to 50, with 8 zones theres not going to be "that" many various camps for each level range set.

im guessing you guys have already added on spellscribes? with that leveling speed i would think this would be a requirement, unless of course casters never lose there spells then other than first time through it wouldnt be an issue.

will players retain there level50 skills when they revert to level 1?

lot of work to balance her right but definately be somthing new for the server list!