View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 08:54 PM
Krugus
Sarnak

More than welcome. Love the custom load screens you done up so when I saw you asking someone about a query you found for Wow Servers, I figured why not post what I had? They are easy to adjust, just do some simple math and see what you come out with.

The funny thing is, I started out doing a Lineage II EMU server years ago and came up with a simple query formula for hps based on level. So I've tweaked this over the years to suit whatever EMU I'm working on

Anyways here's an Example of before and after the Query's

Lord Nagafen:
before: 33,349 hps Damage: 140 to 300 pts
after: 10,796 hps Damage: 83 to 273 pts

Granted some mobs will have more hps or do more damage (or both in some cases) than what they had listed before. That is where you can go in and tweak the formula then rerun the Query. ATM My giants are MEAN. They are GIANTS. They have more hit points than the normal giants did in game.

Example:
35th level hill giant
before: 1575 hps Damage 14 to 70pts
after: 2809 hps Damage 26 to 106pts

Want to tone the giants down? Just change the Adjustment on the bodytype:

Code:
update npc_types set hp = 1.75*hp  where id > 999 and bodytype = 4;
Change the multiplier from 1.75 to 1.1 would put them around 1545 hps (1405 is the avg hps a 35th level mob would have with this query before any multipliers or hp mods) then remove the bonus hps at the end of the query or mod it down to something smaller than 10hps per level (at the moment that would add 350 hps to a 35th level mob).

Sorry I didn't add comments on the Body types to make it easier to know which is what (seems I did on the dmg query though )