Old 10-24-2019, 01:01 PM
Nerdgasm
Discordant

The server is not dead - as I posted on my discord;

"Yeah
We were trying to get LUA to work
We got it to work
Now Perl is broken
@everyone - while fixing DoTs (Which are fixed btw, thanks @Vixenary ) we might have broke literally everything else... It's not like broken to the point of no fix, we could literally revert the binaries and get everything working again no problem but we want to isolate this problem. Vix is going to look at the binaries and see if Perl can be fixed. So until then server will be down as to not confuse people of it's status. -- THIS DOES NOT MEAN THE SERVER IS DONE WE ARE GOING TO GET IT FIXED BY EITHER REVERTING BINARIES OR FIXING CURRENT BINARIES, Vix is free around 1700PST, so looking at around 1800 before it's back up.
So tomorrow it should up and running correctly, and if it's the reverting binaries option then oh well DoT's will be reverted to SPELLS not SCRIPTS...
Which we are prepared for anyway, don't worry that won't take but 10 minutes to get them to regular spells."

DoT's have been plaguing the server with constant zone shut downs, it was fixed for a while, but it broke again... So -shrug- we'll figure it out.