View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 07:00 PM
trevius
Developer

Technically, that isn't really a bug, or at least not the kind of bug this thread is for. This thread is here for bugs for things in SoD (or even SoF) that work properly in Titanium, but not in SoD/SoF. In this case, the modified button is a new feature that didn't exist in Titanium, so it isn't really a bug. I would consider that a new feature and as with many of the new features in the new clients, they just haven't been coded/added yet and are not a high priority. If something works right in Titanium, but not in SoD/SoF, that is the type of thing I am looking for reports on here.

If something is buggy in Titanium and also in SoD/SoF, that is also not something that should be reported in this thread. That would just be a general EQEmu bug that effects all clients.

I do appreciate the reports, though. If there is something you are unsure of, always feel free to post it and we can tell you if it belongs in this thread or not. I definitely don't want to scare people off from reporting bugs. You will never be flamed for posting something incorrectly here.