View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 06:51 PM
Maelith
Fire Beetle

Default Sooo, I have an idea

Like the title says, I have an idea about a new server, I have been playing this Emu from the early days of Luclin off and on.

This community has always brought me a lot of fun developing content, now I just have a few questions on reception of new servers, how are they for one? but, because of my incredibly busy work life, I will only have enough time to slowly implement content. As a point of reference, I hosted a fairly popular Conan Exiles server, and could still add content to it fairly easily. I did have a team of people that helped me manage it.

I was thinking of putting in the work for only levels 1 -15, to start and, have it like a dungeon crawl where players will have to work together to beat the objectives & encounters. I would not put instancing in, I find it takes the fun out of the persistent environment and competition that EQ has been.

I want to only start with the first 15 levels since it will get my feet wet again with content development and scripting, plus, classes main skills and focus's start being developed around then anyway.

Thoughts?