View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 02:45 PM
NostalgiaEQ
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maze_EQ View Post
Hmm, Secrets has been part of multiple servers, yes.

When is the last time you've contributed...well....anything to the project?

Other than modifying spirit of cheetah....
I have been working on my own server for months now, not only that but if anyone wants copies of my databases or client they can get that from me. So I am contributing.

It really doesn't sound like any of you have run a small buisness, I have my own buisness and it is a matter of customer service. You will learn it really quick, even just selling a unique product on ebay. You can easily say "eh I'm just going to close up shop, I don't owe them anything I am the one paying the bills". Your regular customers are going to think a little different and they won't help spread the word if you start a new buisness I can promise you that.

Closing a server is like if the federal reserve stopped the monetary system. All that money you worked so hard for your entire life would be worthless. This is less drastic obviously but it is the same principle, you shutting down a server makes everything people worked for on their charecters now worthless.

If you don't like that responsibility then keep the server private....LET ALONE advertise it!