View Single Post
Old 12-15-2015, 03:48 AM
Nerdgasm
Discordant

The first post we made was not meant to derail as far as it did. Let's please keep this civilized. We are working on the website as well as the server. As I said in the other post it likely won't be till after Christmas that the server is ready for a test run. Jahar has posted the information we have at this time.

A little side-note.

Solo - You can solo anything in this dungeon. (Don't go ham on a boss at level 1...)

Group - We will be offering group versions of every dungeon. Some will be located in different places. These dungeons are going to be scaled to a Tank, Healer and DPS (Don't worry, Tanks deal pretty nice DPS and Healers as well) but as always, a pure DPS class will be higher.

Solo Elite - These are not for the faint at heart. They are solo instanced versions of the dungeons we'll have in place. They are NOT easy, but VERY rewarding.

Group Elite - These are not for the faint at heart. They're VERY intense and require some strategy.

A note - This server is a NO BOX server. If you are in a house hold where you have multiple people playing, we'll allow it, clearly. But please do not abuse this. It is a ban able offence.

As Jahar said, this post will not be flooded with updates, we will enable a changelog on the website as well as DEV updates to inform people how close we are to getting it done. Jahar works mornings and I work nights, so there's usually someone on to answer questions all the time. =).

Thanks again!