View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 09:39 AM
Dogmai9
Sarnak

Default Looking for Server Recommendation

Hi guys, I wanted to see if I can get a recommendation on an emu server based on the criteria below:

- Combination of classic and custom content without completely having to relearn every single zone in the entire game
- Solo / Box. I would like to be able to do 85-90% of the game with 3 toons or less, MQ is optional, but I don't want to have to drag around 6 accounts
- Moderate grind. I call this reward for my effort. I want to be able to play for an hour and get something accomplished, not wait for a group for 45 minutes and then play for 15 minutes. This also includes an exp boost above live, but not x5 faster than live.
- Absolutely no pop locked servers. The more expansions (even if it is custom content at high levels) the better
- Life time quests. I love epics 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, etc, and quests like the old Breakdown in Communication quest that I can work on for months and see steady improvement

Also desirable but not required is the use of the RoF2 client. I've not been able to locate a clean copy of Titanium or Underfoot. A solid community is important too. It can be small, 10-20 people, but consistently being the only player on every single time you log in is pretty lame.

Thanks for taking the time to consider my post.