View Single Post
Old 02-16-2023, 04:06 PM
Aeventh
Fire Beetle

Greetings friends!

It has officially been just over three months since our official launch and I wanted to give a quick round up.

Since launch:

- Over 2,300 accounts have logged into Retribution.
- Over 5,000 characters have been created.
- Over 450 players have joined the Discord community.
- Max online count has increased weekly, peaking last week at 332 players online.
- We are seeing around 20-30 traders active in the bazaar every day.
- We have seen zero server crashes since leveraging Akk's Occulus early January.
- We are averaging less than one hour of downtime per week, of which, 100% are GM initiated with countdowns.
- Our Discord Bug and Suggestion forums are continuing to be addressed daily, with the current outstanding issues now flowing < 10.

As my initial roadmap for this server comes to fruition. with only a handful of PoP events left to clean up, my sights will shift to addressing non critical early expansion discrepancies that the were back-burnered for progression's sake in order to give an even better, more polished experience to our player base.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that has participated in this incredibly journey- it is truly the wonderful people that we have attracted that help make this such a special experience. Please be welcomed to join us as we look ahead to years of nostalgic PEQ fun, remembering and reliving some of our favorite EQ memories. As a personal progression server, it is literally never to late to join the fun!