View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 12:53 AM
Leetsauce
Hill Giant

P.s. If you participated in my beta testing a few weeks ago, you know the zones of the first handful of tiers as they haven't moved very far. Same zones, different and more clever (imo)placement. Additionally, Along with the "tiered" gear, I threw in some things I took away from Dav00d. I don't care if he accepts the kudos or props or not, that guy is a genius and had the right idea. He made(in my opinion, again) the best EQEmu server ever, and I'm aiming to replicate his powergamer server with my own twist.

Example of stolen Dav00d content: Skull of Vishimtar. It's a baller shield (back when I played live a lot anyway) Only obtainable via killing Vishimtar which to the best of my knowledge is not functional within the PEQ DB. Which is completely acceptable as DoN can suck it imo. However, there may or may not be an NPC that sells Vishimtar's loot table. Hidden of course, and since I have only have up to LDoN unlocked for the time being - it shouldn't take too long to find, and I'm sure I'll be seeing that 175hp aug on everyone and their brother in every slot it can fit =p (I'm an AC whore personally though!)