View Single Post
Old 03-17-2015, 12:43 AM
Drakiyth
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vithmiris View Post
I'll stop by again and check it out. From what I did see it had lots of potential.
Hope to see you there.

I wanted to post this here because I know it's a huge change that a lot of players might find very interesting. (especially those who hated the AFK stuff)

After major consideration and letting it go on for months, I have ended the AFKing for Eriviyn Tokens finally. This change is because I feel being rewarded for doing absolutely nothing is not productive, nor does it make a good impression for new players. I feel this system has hurt the server more than helped it honestly. With that said, I am going to make earning Eriviyn Tokens more rewarding for the hours you do put in. (Especially Boss Slaying in the End-Game)

• Players no longer get Eriviyn Tokens being AFK. The pop-up message will explain this now.
• More daily quests of various levels will be added soon to encourage being active to earn tokens.
• Players are now able to purchase Eriviyn Tokens from Veracross (Commander Token Vendor) for 15 each.
• Veracross is now available in Oceangreen Village not just outside of the latest raid.
• Greatly increased the power of the Dedicated Augments.
• More powerful items are coming to the Eriviyn Token system.
• Bristlebane now grants Commander Tokens when slaying him.
• Bristlebane the King of Thieves (there are 2) now grants Commander Tokens when slaying him.
• Queen Dracnia (Fabled as well) no longer drops Commander Tokens because of her spawn time.
• Velketor now grants Commander Tokens when slaying him.

• The Dedicated Augments have been significantly improved.

More coming very soon. Stay tuned.