View Single Post
Old 03-17-2015, 09:39 PM
Drakiyth
Dragon

After some careful consideration and a lot of endless nights thinking about this, I am going to make a move here that some of you might not agree with and some of you might enjoy greatly. This subject has been pretty touchy on Eriviyn for a while now. No matter which side of the coin you're on, you can't disagree with Eriviyn's current state, that it's a little difficult to progress without needing the help of a guild or people you know. (pugs are possible but not always there for folks, and nothing sucks more than being stuck) Some players are turned off by this completely because they much rather just enjoy the server by themselves instead of group. Everybody has their own play-style when it comes to MMORPGS, and I truly feel disallowing boxing is cutting-off a lot of players who would jump on here if they actually could box. With this said, I am going to allow players to box 2 extra accounts per IP starting on Weds the 18th at 7:00pm MST. *(When I get off work tomorrow)

With a change like this, things will be happening soon:

• Eriviyn Tokens will become NO TRADE once again starting Weds the 18th at 7:00pm MST, so make sure you get that situated on your characters before the change goes through.
• Commander Token prices (including Eriviyn Tokens) will more than likely increase due to more characters in the raid building those points up per kill.
• Locked-Out timed instancing is something I might possibly look into if this change brings back a ton of players.