View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 07:31 AM
kokey98
Hill Giant

if the sysop doesn't bother to fill out the server list info, not much we can do about that. the green and orange are all well explained, though, which are the ones that stick around long-term.

maybe a user-input for the ones that aren't registered? but, then you'd have children behaving badly if you relied on self-restraint... since that's not possible, no one is going to take the time to review it all and allow it to be posted.

if they don't have a site or details, it's probably only quasi-public. some may be accidentally public, too.

-----

just a pleasant personality as always. maze, i bet you scare off people that would normally be willing to contribute to the community. i wouldn't work with you on a team, that's for sure.

he should know about fickleness of servers. his dropout faster than a prom dress. i learned a long time ago to avoid, since it would just be trashed in a matter of months. you can probably find the thread where someone jokes about it and explains that "i should have known." in not so many words by someone else.

when you were younger, if you aren't now, did your parents always blame other people for your behaviour? i bet your friends were bad influences and teachers had it out for you. if you aren't a teenager, i'd be surprised, but you've been around forums long enough to exit "teen" years, i think.

i wish i could post date a response. guarntee something akin to, "well, they probably wouldn't be useful to the community, anyway" type response. or some other ad hominem logical fallacy slung this way or that.

i'll check back in 6 months... you can say anything to me you want :p i won't see it.