View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 03:20 PM
So_1337
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLieka
Ok guys, this project is over. I am going to make the database and source available to everyone via the EQEmulator.net forums. Best of luck to the guys that are planning to open a new PvP Emu server; however, I must say that this is NOT going to be Vallon Zek / Tallon Zek, nor PwnedEmu.com.

I will also speak with Keegan and have these forums turned off, to avoid any confusion about the new project being related to the Vallon Zek / Tallon Zek project.

It has been a pleasure working with all of you, and I speak for the entire EQEmulator.net community when I say appreciate all that you have done to progress this project.

Thank you,
Daxum
(Brannon)
Good for him. Whether involved anymore with the project or not, it's his to do what he wants with. He was always aces when it came to looking out not just for his server, but the EQEmu community. Sounds like he's been on to greener pastures for awhile now (based on not seeing him here in our small corner of the world in a bit =P).

Hopefully all the people who ruined it and made life hell for the developers and GMs will get their comeuppance.