View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 11:42 PM
Akkadius
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astal View Post
So has anyone actually figured out what should be done exactly, I looked at secrets post on page 4 (im not good with C++) im gonna maybe try and implement it. All i need is level 100, but im getting a bug when i go past like 80ish.

When i attack a creature, my hp regens the exact amount ive lost when im higher than level 80 until my hp is at like 50% then it works as if it were normal

Edit:

Ok it seems to be a problem with the client i assume? Since live only goes up to 85 atm?

Anything past 85 bugs out on the display. I guess there is no way around that. Anything past 90 causes HP to regen back any damage taken until my hp is below 50% ish.

If anyone knows hot to fix this please let me know. Im trying to allow my server up to level 100
You start opening a can of worms post level 86, I have ways of showing information to clients but it's not the most efficient way to handle it. You cons are also completely jacked.

Both two small things in my opinions that I could have generated in a utility window for players but just letting you know ahead of time it's not clean cut.