View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 01:16 AM
Oppressive
Fire Beetle

Default When will something be done about the flawed SMS system?

I personally (Verizon customer) am having issues with this SMS system. I set one up on my account on April 12, 2016 and haven't been able to retrieve my account.

After going through seemingly endless posts of the same people experiencing the same exact problems, I think it's about time something is done about this.

Months, years of peoples hard work and dedication in this project have amounted to a retrieval process that is obviously very flawed.

Don't get me wrong: this is not aimed at people who have sold & are trying to get back their accounts, people who are trying to steal accounts. This is dedicated to the people who registered numbers they no longer have anymore, work phones they no longer have, or verizon customers like me, who simply do not receive the text. (I've tested this, made several new accounts and added the SMS to and still have yet to receive a confirmation number on 4 seperate accounts).

Is there a petition we can sign to end this system? Perhaps a way to change the number associated with the account? Was the unchangeable email not enough?

I've petitioned for help resolving this issue several times over the last year, basically being told sucks for you & only roegan can help. I now have a petition that is 4 months old without a single response. Please guys, please fix this. All I want to do is simply play the character that i've spent endless nights and weekends creating.

I guess all those who agree or want to "sign" my petition, comment below. Perhaps we could get rid of this crap and get back on our characters!