View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 11:59 AM
LargoUsagi
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by castlusion View Post
there is a couple links that have debian specific setting debian is easy to down load get what you want from/for server and nothing more and a good community as for stable.. there is a reason there are so many distros based on it in any case when i ran a server that what i used. im setting up on a better machine now so we will see how it goose and ill repost here. im wonderring if i could do a eqset up disc for DEB then people would just have to update files for mysql ....hmmmm a mind is a scary thing .....
hell they could host the install files and apt-get is life if you run a deb Linux box, i have used countless distros for Linux and nothing stands up to DEB + KDE, (sorry gnome is full of fail, and f4 for a console as a default setting is just great) i have ran a Debian server for many things for years and nothing i have used measures up, i would just like to figure out why my zone program isnt working properly but thats another thread all in all for servers

hell i havent shut down my linux server since i had to move it a month ago, and it was on for 3 months without a reset before that, try that one with a windows box
(ANY LINUX BUILD HERE) > ALL