View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 02:01 PM
demonstar55
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrsschb View Post
This, Akkas repack is the simplest method to get the server up and running. If you want a private offline server you'll need to search how to setup your own loginserver. There's a lot of content that's out of era for a velious server (like Veeshan's Peak, Temple of Cazic Thule, Nurga, Droga, tons of quests, newbie armor, etc etc) that you'll need to consider, and also lots of little bugs and quests that don't work or don't exist (like 10th ring war, parts of the shawl quest, parts of the shaman epic quest, etc). You get the idea.

There's a ton of information already available on these forums, including a setup guide in the wiki. I highly recommend jumping in and just trying to figure out as much as you can. Admins who get their hands dirty tend to get more help when they ask for it.
10th war is actually being worked on right now. Classic VP is included with PEQ, it's a different spawn condition, although I don't think it's been play tested as much as the revamp has been on PEQ. The other stuff I'm not too sure on, but make posts on PEQ forums (or bump old threads) and someone new might look into the missing stuff.