View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 02:24 PM
501st
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derision View Post
This should be fairly easy to implement. It only took about 20 minutes to add the ability to add targetted NPCs into the Extended Targetting window in Underfoot.
I'll work on some of the other options over the weekend:
Woot thanks Derision! Dunno why but I'm incredibly exciting about that feature. More excited that it's also on a client EQEmu already fully supports :P

By the way, figured out why guild manager, and guilds in general for that matter, are borked on VoA. They overhauled the guild system.

See attached screenshots:

I'll see if I can get some collects fiddling around with some of these features, though a lot of them will be rather hard to do with just one person in guild :P

Also I managed to scrounge up enough dosh to buy a plot, and the tutorial quest for Real Estate gets you a Behroe Style Hut with Stucco Interior (Which saves you almost 5.5k right off the bat). I'll see if I can get some collects of the Real Estate features as well. Gonna need to save up more cash though to buy some objects to place, including pets and maybe a mount, along with, of course, paying the rent. May dump some plat into escrow (OH MY GOD IT'S LIKE I'M REALLY PLAYING "REAL LIFE: THE GAME"!)