View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 12:06 AM
cannon
Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny151 View Post
Yeah trying 52 still produces a random result. The first account I tried failed on the 4th suspend; the second account made it to 11 successful suspends/unsuspends; the third failed again at 4. I can't make sense of it.

Notice how you don't even need to populate Mercs:SuspendIntervalMS; you could just leave it at 0 and it falls back on the Mercs:SuspendIntervalS entry. The opposite isn't true, however.
The refresh packet gets sent to unsuspend when 1) you zone or 2) if you have the timer set a 0, anything over 0 within the zone does not get refreshed. Seems like there is no event to trigger the unsuspend button once the timer runs out. Ive been trying different things for three days now and I am at a loss.

EDIT: Actually there is a packet sent to refresh the unsuspend button for a limited time, seems like the first time you unsuspend the mercenary a hidden timer goes off and after approximately 5 minutes or so the unsuspend will not refresh no matter how many times it worked prior. confusing i know. haha