View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 11:48 PM
Kavanah
Sarnak

Hey man, this is Judah.

Few things about the server:

1) It's way too hard. The only way to get anything done is to have the totem buff you and run around with ds for 30 seconds or until it wears off. Then repeat. It's not fun, just tedious. If you could scale the mobs down at the start of each lane to lvl 1-2 and increase it to about 12-15 at the ends of the lanes that would be great. I got to the second area with my warrior and now I'm stuck, losing levels that took a while to get, and it just became frustrating. Make a portal that leads back to noobie area please =)

2) Skill ups are WAY too slow. Spent over 2 hours to raise my piercing skill by 5 =/

3) Leveling seems a bit slow, but I'm ok with grinding them out. What I'm not ok with is the harsh exp loss that is unforgiving for the amount of time it takes to level here. I don't mind some exp loss, but 20-30 mins worth of grinding for a death here is more work than fun =(

4) The plate chest materials does not work. I've tried a few other pieces and they seem to be fine, but he eats my chest piece. I have regathered the materials and will wait until its fixed before proceeding. I think the material drops are a little rare, and I've noticed a few nameds spawning here and there. I picked up a +1 shield but found no +1 weapons yet. The upgraded items have made an extremely trivial difference so far.

I'm not trying to be negative as I know this is testing phase, so I'm offering some feedback on the server so far. I've spent almost 6 hours on it today. It's fun, challenging, but needs some tweaks! Thanks!