View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 11:14 PM
Tegila
Hill Giant

still not real sure what PEQ stands for, but i get the general meaning lol. What I understand now (thanks chaos) is that its all there through GoD, then the zones are all available but mostly unpopulated afterwards. I can deal with that, post-GoD is more my area of expertisie than Titanium.

Won't be fully legit, but I will do what I can to populate the empty zones on my server once it's installed, with what shoudl be there, or what I remember with some substitutions i'm sure lol. If we ever get a real ISP (satellite will never work for it) I'll open the server up for the few out there like me. EQEmu's even partial support (RoF2) is exactly the extent of my EQ knowledge, no more no less, so I think I'll make use of that fact and flesh the later game out some I literally quit playing between the Beta and preorders or CotF (i think thats the name of RoF's successor) and it's actual launch date. I even bought the expac on my main account, but I never played it out side beta, and i hated it lol.

Other than my installation issues, think i got all the info I need for a while. Thanks much guys, will post an update once it gets figured out and see if there's any interest outside my house for this kind of server. might not be able to host it unless i used my 4g lol, but could share/collaborate with someone else that could.