View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 03:29 AM
HeavyHand
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavren View Post
I have been reading
• On to Setting up the world server. Here's the sql statement to make the world server entry. Save the below statement as worldreg.sql onto your servers desktop.
• INSERT INTO `tblworldserverregistration` (`ServerID`, `ServerLongName`, `ServerTagDescription`, `ServerShortName`, `ServerListTypeID`, `ServerLastLoginDate`, `ServerLastIPAddr`, `ServerAdminID`, `Note`) VALUES ('1', 'NameOfServer', 'ServerTagDescription', 'ShortNameOfServer', '2', NULL, NULL, '1', NULL);
• Edit the above statement as follows:
• After VALUES, edit the following:
• NameOfServer is the actual name of the server.
• ShortNameOfServer is the shortname for client files in your game directory (i.e. UI_Soandso_ShortNameOfServer.ini).
• ServerTagDescription is what you will see in parenthesis after the server's name - i.e. NameOfServer(Come and have fun!)
• The number 2 signifies what kind of server it is. 1 = Legends, 2 = Preferred, 3 = Standard.
• In navicat, right click the PEQLoginDB DB and select “Execute SQL File…” and choose accounts.sql from your desktop. Do the same again but choosing worldreg.sql from your desktop.
If you find yourself getting stuck here, with Navicat, remove the single quotes from the bolded area (i.e. table name and all variable names in the first statement)

Wow. Took me a long time to notice the obvious.

Also, thank you very much for posting this. I tried to do the Linux walkthroughs, but I am a Windows Guy and don't need the extra headaches.