Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::GeorgeS's Tools

Development::GeorgeS's Tools A forum just for GeorgeS's tools

Old 11-02-2009, 10:57 PM
Desimus20
Fire Beetle

Default Diablo editor

Hey guys, first of all let me say if this is posted somewhere else I do apologize. I have looked for an answer and was unable to find anything via search or the old fashioned way.

- Yes I have read the online instructions and was able to follow along just fine, however...

My issue is with the custom item list. I copy and paste my items to the "Custom Items list" and say "GO" then it regurgitates how many items I have added. I notice the custom item list has a number next to it now. I select a level... %'age... etc etc... click on "execute" and it says that it's "Using your custom item list [0 items]" even though it is sitting there idol telling me my list contains 10 items. Is this something to ignore? Because I'm finding that I go in game and #npcstats the appropriate level monsters and not one of them is carrying anything that I added to my list.

Again my apologies if this is covered elsewhere and I am brand new to this (been playing with it for just a few hours now).

Thanks in advance!
Brad.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:12 PM
GeorgeS
Forum Guide

I'll look into this tonight.

GeorgeS

http://www.georgestools.chrsschb.com//
Old 11-02-2009, 11:21 PM
Desimus20
Fire Beetle

Thanks for the quick response! I appreciate you taking the time to check it out. One more thing I thought I should note for you. When I click on "Show Stats" I do see that it reads 730 in the slot I selected, however, I still can not find any of the items on any of these creatures. I have also tried repoping a few times, no luck yet.

Thanks again!
Old 11-03-2009, 12:38 AM
GeorgeS
Forum Guide

I think to show the items as drops, the server should be restarted.
repop does not do it.

GeorgeS

http://www.georgestools.chrsschb.com//