Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Quests > Quests::Custom

Quests::Custom Custom Quests here

Old 06-29-2012, 10:32 PM
Xiao
Sarnak

Default LDoN point exchanger

I got this script 95% done before I found out the client already has this functionality built in after you get max points in a camp. But if your server doesn't hand out LDoN points like candy at a parade, this might come in handy. And it would be really easy to change this to give plat or anything for LDoN points, or to charge plat or whatever to get/convert points. It just takes x amount of points from one theme and puts x amount into another. It's set up to take a tax.

I'm almost positive it would work as is, but it might need some minor tweaking. I was just about to clean it up a little and change some of the text to look prettier when I found out that I didn't need to make the script at all, so it might be a little ugly, too. Feel free to post if you find something I messed up, I'm still learning.

Code:
##########
#LDoN Point Exchanger
#BY XIAO
##########

sub EVENT_SAY
	{
#DEFINE SAYLINKS AND VARIABLES
my $deduct=quest::saylink("deduct");
my $addpoints=quest::saylink("add");
my $gukrem=quest::saylink("Remove from Deepest Guk");
my $mirarem=quest::saylink("Remove from Miragul's Menagerie");
my $mmcatrem=quest::saylink("Remove from Mistmoore Catacombs");
my $rujarkrem=quest::saylink("Remove from Rujarkian Hills");
my $takishrem=quest::saylink("Remove from Takish-Hiz");
my $gukadd=quest::saylink("Add to Deepest Guk");
my $miraadd=quest::saylink("Add to Miragul's Menagerie");
my $mmcatadd=quest::saylink("Add to Mistmoore Catacombs");
my $rujarkradd=quest::saylink("Add to Rujarkian Hills");
my $takishadd=quest::saylink("Add to Takish-Hiz");
my $themenum=0;
my $checkpoints=$client->GetLDoNPointsTheme($themenum);
		if($text=~/hail/i)
			{
				$client->Message(15,"Hello there! Would you like to $deduct your LDoN points from one theme, or $addpoints to another? I will deduct this in 1000 point increments. I will have to take a 35% tax, as well. This means that 1000 points will be deducted from the theme of your choice, and 650 will be added to another theme of your choice.");
			}
		if($text=~/exchange/i)
			{
				$client->Message(15,"Very well! First, I must know which theme you wish to remove points from. Would you like to remove points from $gukrem, $mirarem, $mmcatrem, $rujarkrem, or $takishrem? Remember, I am going to take a 35% tax!");
				if(!defined $qglobal{ldonexchanges})
					{
						quest::setglobal("ldonexchanges",0,5,"F")
					}
			}
		if($text=~/Remove from Deepest Guk/i)
			{
			$themenum=1;
				if(defined $qglobal{ldonexchanges} && $checkpoints >= 1000)
					{
						quest::setglobal("ldonexchanges",$qglobal{ldonexchanges}+650,5,"F");
						$client->UpdateLDoNPoints($checkpoints-1000, $themenum);
						$client->Message(15,"You have selected Deepest Guk. I have taken 1000 points from this theme. You now have $checkpoints points in this theme, and $qglobal{ldonexchanges} points stored. Would you like to $addpoints these points to another theme now?");
					}
				elsif(!defined $qglobal{ldonexchanges} || $checkpoints < 1000)
					{
						$client->Message(15,"You do not have enough points in this theme! You need to earn more. You currently have $checkpoints points in this theme, and $qglobal{ldonexchanges} points.");
					}
			}
		if($text=~/Remove from Miragul's Menagerie/i)
			{
			$themenum=2;
					{
						$client->Message(15,"You have selected Miragul's Menagerie. I have taken 1000 points from this theme. You now have $checkpoints points in this theme, and $qglobal{ldonexchanges} points stored. Would you like to $addpoints these points to another theme now?");
					}
					{
						$client->Message(15,"You do not have enough points in this theme! You need to earn more. You currently have $checkpoints points in this theme, and $qglobal{ldonexchanges} points.");
					}
			}
		if($text=~/Remove from Mistmoore Catacombs/i)
			{
			$themenum=3;
					{
						$client->Message(15,"You have selected Mistmoore Catacombs. I have taken 1000 points from this theme. You now have $checkpoints points in this theme, and $qglobal{ldonexchanges} points stored. Would you like to $addpoints these points to another theme now?");
					}
					{
					}
			}
		if($text=~/Remove from Rujarkian Hills/i)
			{
			$themenum=4;
					{
						$client->Message(15,"You have selected Rujarkian Hills. I have taken 1000 points from this theme. You now have $checkpoints points in this theme, and $qglobal{ldonexchanges} points stored. Would you like to $addpoints these points to another theme now?");
					}
					{
					}
			}
		if($text=~/Remove from Takish-Hiz/i)
			{
			$themenum=5;
					{
						$client->Message(15,"You have selected Takish-Hiz. I have taken 1000 points from this theme. You now have $checkpoints points in this theme, and $qglobal{ldonexchanges} points stored. Would you like to $addpoints these points to another theme now?");
					}
					{
					}
			}
		if($text=~/add/i)
			{
				$client->Message(15,"Which theme would you like to add 650 points to?");
				$client->Message(15,"$gukadd");
				$client->Message(15,"$miraadd");
				$client->Message(15,"$mmcatadd");
				$client->Message(15,"$rujarkkadd");
				$client->Message(15,"$takishadd");
			}
		if($text=~/Add to Deepest Guk/i)
			{
			$themenum=1;
				if(defined $qglobal{ldonexchanges} && $qglobal{ldonexchanges} >= 650)
					{
						quest::setglobal("ldonexchanges",$qglobal{ldonexchanges}-650,5,"F");
						quest::addldonpoints(650,$themenum);
						$client->Message(15,"You have selected Deepest Guk. I have added 650 points to this theme. You now have $checkpoints points in this theme, and $qglobal{ldonexchanges} points stored. Would you like to $addpoints these points to another theme now?");
					}
				elsif(!defined $qglobal{ldonexchanges} || $qglobal{ldonexchanges} < 650)
					{
						$client->Message(15,"You do not have enough points stored, you will need to $deduct some from a theme.You currently have $qglobal{ldonexchanges} points stored.");
					}
			}
		if($text=~/Add to Miragul's Menagerie/i)
			{
			$themenum=2;
					{
						$client->Message(15,"You have selected Miragul's Menagerie. I have added 650 points to this theme. You now have $checkpoints points in this theme, and $qglobal{ldonexchanges} points stored. Would you like to $addpoints these points to another theme now?");
					}
					{
						$client->Message(15,"You do not have enough points stored, you will need to $deduct some from a theme.You currently have $qglobal{ldonexchanges} points stored.");
					}
			}
		if($text=~/Add to Mistmoore Catacombs/i)
			{
			$themenum=3;
					{
						$client->Message(15,"You have selected Mistmoore Catacombs. I have added 650 points to this theme. You now have $checkpoints points in this theme, and $qglobal{ldonexchanges} points stored. Would you like to $addpoints these points to another theme now?");
					}
					{
					}
			}
		if($text=~/Add to Rujarkian Hills/i)
			{
			$themenum=4;
					{
						$client->Message(15,"You have selected Rujarkian Hills. I have added 650 points to this theme. You now have $checkpoints points in this theme, and $qglobal{ldonexchanges} points stored. Would you like to $addpoints these points to another theme now?");
					}
					{
					}
			}
		if($text=~/Add to Takish-Hiz/i)
			{
			$themenum=5;
					{
						$client->Message(15,"You have selected Takish-Hiz. I have added 650 points to this theme. You now have $checkpoints points in this theme, and $qglobal{ldonexchanges} points stored. Would you like to $addpoints these points to another theme now?");
					}
					{
					}
			}
	}