Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 04-03-2011, 12:38 AM
iamxcaliber
Fire Beetle

Default Kmra server status

It's been a while since I've posted on these forums, and only do when it's something this community can help with. I know Kmra raidaddicts has been around a long time, and just about everyone knows the server and the server Op. This is good and bad depending who you ask. Regardless, the fact is the KMRA server is one of the oldest servers on emu and has a lot too offer players and this community. That is why I am asking all of You too Consider putting Raid addicts back too preferred server status.
I know a lot of drama as come from Mortenson and he can be abrasive much of the time. But I also know He's been doing this for as long as the community's been around and plans on staying around. That is why I'm asking You all too help the server with preferred status ( population has been rising). The player base has took a big hit now that we've been Demoted for so long, and with so many test servers etc above KMRA a lot of people just never find it.
I've played on Raid addicts off and on for about 5 years now and can tell you the content doesn't disappoint. and the Player base has the best Drama bar none with even 10 players. Just ask anyone that has ever spent a few hour on it. I also think that its history speaks for it's self, and as peers You have too respect that even if you don't like the King himself.
I thank You all for Your time, and the hours spent on this project. without You, there isn't and EMU. Please consider that when you make your mind up about Raid addicts. I've love too see it rebound and Honestly think I've suffered enough as a player there.

Peace and thanks,
Dickyj

ps" anyone with some spare time and skills with binary's, please contact the raidaddicts.org website , maybe you can go where others have FAILED
Old 04-03-2011, 06:42 PM
KingMort
Banned

Thanks for the support and I appreciate it.

As for the updates well I managed to get the thing compiled thanks to our friends here in the forums. So hopefully some of the prior bugs are fixed now , as for not being able to log on with SOF or SOD that has yet to be figured out maybe. Not sure anyway people can try to log on with those clients and let me know here

Mort
Old 04-04-2011, 07:54 PM
liquest
"Special" Member

the only way that i know of to become Green status again is population which i wish i could help with. i do support your server mort. if there is anything i can do to help get your server alive again let me know

Liquest Auctions, WTB AA's up to the current compatable clients PST with offer.

"A casual stroll through a lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." ~Fredrick Nietzsche

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.." ~Albert Einstein
Old 04-09-2011, 09:23 AM
wolfwalkereci
Discordant

I like and hate KMRA. Like it when there are people around to do stuff with but hate it because there is zero balance to content.
Regardless, good luck and get more people on.