Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 07-04-2016, 06:14 PM
Rolando
Fire Beetle

Default Looking for a server that I came across a month ago

As the title says - I'm looking for a server that I logged in by mistake a month ago.

The server was a legit server that was either Luclin or PoP. (I think it was luclin)

I can't recall if boxing was allowed or not but the big thing about the server was that it had a very nice community and gave a zone wide server message when people logged in.

Another thing that the server had, was that you could earn tokens to be used for a random item. These were earned from gm events and so on.

I couldn't find the server today on the server select screen and I can't remember for the life of me what it was called. I tried logging into several different servers as well.

Looking at my UI files the file that comes from around that time was Char_Blood -- but I know the server wasn't called blood.

Thanks in advance!
Old 07-04-2016, 06:52 PM
Uleat
Developer

'Blood' could/should have been the short name.

The long name is what would appear in the server select window.

Compilin' Dirty
Old 07-04-2016, 07:37 PM
ghanja
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolando View Post
As the title says - I'm looking for a server that I logged in by mistake a month ago.

The server was a legit server that was either Luclin or PoP. (I think it was luclin)

I can't recall if boxing was allowed or not but the big thing about the server was that it had a very nice community and gave a zone wide server message when people logged in.

Another thing that the server had, was that you could earn tokens to be used for a random item. These were earned from gm events and so on.

I couldn't find the server today on the server select screen and I can't remember for the life of me what it was called. I tried logging into several different servers as well.

Looking at my UI files the file that comes from around that time was Char_Blood -- but I know the server wasn't called blood.

Thanks in advance!
That was the shortname for "Blood and Rank", I'm not certain if it has changed or not, either way, that was the server you were on.
Old 07-04-2016, 07:51 PM
Uleat
Developer

http://www.eqemulator.org/forums/sho...2&postcount=46

Compilin' Dirty
Old 07-04-2016, 08:01 PM
ghanja
Dragon

It's still in operation, that was a "bump" in the road. Copying/pasting this seems a little counter-productive (at this moment in time - no longer develop over there so not sure what's up at the moment, I suspect it's on their forums though), but:

http://www.eqemulator.org/index.php?...o&worldid=2549
Old 07-04-2016, 08:27 PM
Uleat
Developer

Oh, nice

Good to see that! (thanks, btw!)

Compilin' Dirty
Old 07-04-2016, 11:32 PM
N0ctrnl
Discordant

Well, I have a message when you login and random tokens you turn in in the Bazaar. Could be what you're after? I don't see a character named Blood though.
Old 07-05-2016, 06:41 PM
Rolando
Fire Beetle

It was Blood and Rank!

I see it is back online today. That was just really bad timing for me to look for it. Thanks for your guys help, you rock!