Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 09-09-2009, 04:36 PM
Sonoma_Dog
Fire Beetle

Default Need help.

Hi all
I am very new to this forum and am a former EQ player.
What i am about to ask is probably not possible unless i host my own server but i am going to ask anyways.

Is there a server out there that i can just walk around in the EQ world without things attacking me? or i dont need to spend time to leveling up?
Cause all i wanted to do is to walk around in high level places like POH. I always wanted to do that cause i was not able to do that back in the days.

Anything would help, I can even play off-line if necessary, i just dont know how this eum thing works. thanks!
Old 09-09-2009, 04:44 PM
cybernine186
Sarnak

There is several servers available to quickly level up with serious gear available for free.

If you like PvE you can try the EZServer or PvP would be the "Order of Sin" I think they both allow the SoF client (preferably).

You can also look for servers that say "Fast Exp" or "10XP" similar. On the Order of Sin I managed to box a warrior and cleric from 1 to 85 in a manner of 4-5 hours.

Epics and various PoP+ gear is available to drop on lvl 1-10 mobs and so forth in the upper greater zones.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:55 PM
Lillu
Hill Giant

There were a GM server called Europa, where you started as a GM with basic GM commands available. Seems like it's gone now anyhow.
Old 09-09-2009, 05:57 PM
Sonoma_Dog
Fire Beetle

oh great!
another question. Both me and my brother are planing to play on the same server
do we need to buy 2 copy of the game? or just one will do it for both of us?
Old 09-10-2009, 12:52 AM
Lillu
Hill Giant

This guide should answer all your questions.
You can find useful reference links here.