Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 06-17-2013, 08:27 PM
Furniture
Hill Giant

Default Erotic Everquest Solo Challenge Server

Hello I have recently been inspired by the other solo servers and decided I want to make one for my own personal use.

Encounters are tuned to be able to be soloed by all classes. It does not mean every encounter is easy. Gear upgrades are a must. This server is not easy for the most part, but skilled players will succeed and enjoy themselves. Pick a class you are good at!

Gear can be purchased in bazaar as well as quested from the Witches near the starting towns and in PoK. Server greeters have replaced the priests of discord. (Borrowed this script).

Spells and disciplines are automatically scribed/learned every time you ding until you hit level 50.
Increased out of combat regen.

Max level is 75.

Boxing is allowed if you want (I wont be).

Lots of tweaks already done, too much to list here. Much more in store to keep the difficulty reasonable.

I will add more content/features depending on player requests. I am open to suggestions of all kinds on how you might enjoy the server more!

Come be a part of this freshly starting server. Its mainly up for my own playing purposes, but I welcome anyone who wants to experience everquest a bit different to join me!

If your looking for a challenging everquest experience without the headache, this server is for you!
Look for "Erotic Everquest Solo Server" on the list, thanks!

EDIT- Decided to go with the wonderful work done by djeryv. Here is a list of features:

1. There are Witch NPCs outside almost all starting cities (and Plane of Knowledge) with 400+ tasks total.
2. A NPC in the Bazaar that will trade crafting items for Witch Task items. The crafting items are of the sort that are hard to get usually due to needing a high level class player character to make it.
3. A Shaman in the Plane of Knowledge that will cast Spirit of Bih'Li.
4. Stores in the Bazaar selling tons of magic items. These merchants are in the vendor stalls of the Bazaar.
5. Stores in the Bazaar selling rare spells. They are located in the center ring of the Bazaar.
6. Mounts are cheaper.
7. Recover Mana/Health quickly when resting.
8. Respawn times for NPCs increased.
9. NPCs have their stats appropriate for their level (meaning you do not have a level 50 monster hitting you like they are level 70).
10. You do not lose XP or gear when you die.
11. There is a witch in the Plane of Knowledge library that will help you find level appropriate zones to play in.
12. One of the merchants in the Bazaar sells gate, binding, and spirit of wolf potions.
13. You don't lose gear or XP when you die.
14. Monster stats are tweaked so a monster that cons blue...truly is blue...not blue if you had 8 friends with you.
Old 06-17-2013, 09:33 PM
Furniture
Hill Giant

New update: Gate Medallion changed into Knowledge medallion, a clickable gate to PoK, starts with every new character.
Old 06-18-2013, 02:32 AM
Furniture
Hill Giant

Had a good turnout tonight, thanks everyone.

Update: Added druid buff bot in PoK. He will not be around all the time however. Catch him when hes there

Tomorrow I will add other classes. Enjoy!