Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 10-14-2007, 07:58 AM
Sakrateri
Dragon

Default A letter

This is a PM I received here. I don't care who gets pissed at who for what but don't try to drag me into this. I have seen all the adverts posted around for your up and coming site and if I'm interested I will check it out on my own accord. I have been here awhile and only two of those names ring a bell and I have seen many more then that leave as I'm sure with time even more will but that is what time is all about, change, good luck in your ventures but don't try dragging others with you. If you feel an urge to PM me about something please let it be about the lottery I won, Thanks.

Quote:

XXXXX is on a distinguished road
Default EQEMUCommunity.org
Quote:
The EQEmulator devs and admins have gotten a bit carried away in my opinion and well thats where I'm going now.

I won't disclose my real name for sake of the login server account but I thought you should know.

Everyone that was banned so far, Lalolyen, Breea, Furrygammer, Exudos, Megamanspet, Olderlurker, and many more are there now because of bans, some just for sticking up for Lalolyen, some more agressive like asking questions about what happened.

By the way, if you were to report this message, I would be banned for "linking to a site that attacks EQEMU" so the admins say, however if you read that site, there is not one official comment attacking EQEMU, especially compared to SoE which everyone else links to.
P.S I think if they know your forum name then they can find your login name...

Game Gallery

My Forums

Old 10-14-2007, 09:17 AM
uncommon
Sarnak

Got the same PM... like prolly a lot of the eqemu members... seriously i'm with Sakrateri here, if you don't agree with eqemu's devs/moderators or whatever that's your fucking problem. I'm the curious guy so yeah i visited that website, you decide to start a fork of eqemu well... i don't give a shit, do what you want, licence allow that. Peoples will come to that project by themselves if they feel the need to.
Old 10-14-2007, 09:52 AM
mattmeck

Just a funny comment here.... They are mad because they caught a ban for breaking the forums rule.... the forums there running have way more rules then here... wonder how that works?
Old 10-14-2007, 10:01 AM
Angelox
AX Classic Developer

You didn't see them at first - they were bashing our forums and this project, made me mad; use eqemu to promote your site then bad mouth us.
Thats why I stopped the last one.
They've since changed that tune, I guess the want to look more "innocent".
Probably users waiting for approval should only be able to PM the admins.
Old 10-14-2007, 10:32 AM
gernblan
Discordant

Yah I find quite a bit of humor and irony in this, too.
Jest 4 Server
Linux (Jest3 runs on Fedora, our Dev servers usually run on Ubuntu and/or Gentoo), OC-12 Connection = Hella Fast
Old 10-14-2007, 11:20 AM
boogerific
Sarnak

I must be blind.. I didn't see this coming. I din't even notice that I had a pm waiting until I read Sak's post. Weird.
Old 10-14-2007, 11:32 AM
Angelox
AX Classic Developer

I just got another mean assed PM from
"carsonist" alias "Serliten" alias "suzukakun" alias "TorusBW" alias "megamanspet" alias "askstorm" (/takes a deep breath), alias "Furrygamer" , and a bunch more that I haven't been able to find, and even more to come, I'm sure.
Mr. "megamanspet", and I call you this because it one of your first accounts that you thought were hiding, There is such a think as online harassment and stalking. I wish you would give it up already, and go do something else.