Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Misc > Misc::Off Topic

Misc::Off Topic Want to talk about something that has nothing to do with EverQuest or the emulator? Post here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2008, 09:16 AM
quadroplex
Banned

Default I will only address this one time

This post is directed only to a few people but I feel that it is time to draw the line in the sand as it were...

The harrassment and accusations need to end, your childish attempts to run me off like you did to cole will not work on me.

I am not cole, so cease your accusations, insinuations, and immature and rather ignorant behavior. I am now reporting all posts attacking my reputation, accusing me baselessly of being someone I am not, or in any other way attempting to derail, or turn my threads into a flamefest to the administrator ( not the guides or devs the ADMINISTRATOR)

And so I respectully ask that you all just leave me alone and stop your immature, childish behavior. I have done nothing against any rule here and I Feel that this has gotten out of hand enough for me to formerly request the administration do something about this.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day.
Old 06-05-2008, 02:05 PM
John Adams
Demi-God

If it's respect you are looking for, this is not the way to earn it. Grow a pair of nuts, stop flaming up like a drama queen, ignore what anyone else says about you and be the bigger man. By responding, you are fanning the flames and those who "have it out for you" love that.

Btw, this is a "forum", on the "internet", about a "game". Just how important is it, really.
Old 06-05-2008, 02:46 PM
quadroplex
Banned

I cant be a bigger man i happen to be a woman, which is kind of the point I was making i lack the equipment to be cole lol
Old 06-05-2008, 02:55 PM
Cripp
Discordant

And, its only been mentioned on one thread... so you defending yourself over this, which shouldn't be that big of a deal if you aren't him, just proofs / makes it look like you ARE.

so ya... what John Adams said, i second.

www.nugblazers.com
Old 06-05-2008, 03:01 PM
quadroplex
Banned

actually it was mentioned in the thread you yourself closed as well.its rather annoying being accused of things that arent true
Old 06-05-2008, 03:02 PM
Cripp
Discordant

well i guess thats what happens when you defend the guilty.

www.nugblazers.com
Old 06-05-2008, 03:03 PM
mattmeck
Fire Beetle

Not trying to stir up trouble but out of courosity...

Who exactly are you going to report stuff too?

There is no forum Admin to report anything too, and the developers are above anyone on the forums anyway.

Forum admin is the only administrator there is in this project.

Also, as I tried to point out to cole, people can post what they want, they can make fun of you, they can flame you, and its not against the law.

Posting your personal info could cause issues if someone stole your identity the site owner could be help responsible, but thats it.

Cole was full of threats, even went as far as to send me fake e-mails from his lawyer. I did talk to a lawyer to make sure of the facts, and nothing anyone says on these forums can be use as a basis for a law suit (except personal info use in fraud). Also any code posted on an open forum thats free to use, can not be requested to be brought down... once something is on the net its out there forever.

Sorry a little tangent there, but who exactly are you going to report things too? I would be interested to know considering when I was the admin, i couldnt get help with anything.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:22 PM
quadroplex
Banned

scorpious2k is the forum admin and a dev so he's got it both ways I think lol
Closed Thread