Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2007, 05:07 PM
redneckraccoon
Fire Beetle

Thumbs down

Golly, I didn't get any of these so-called PM's either. Now I did read the "interesting" discussion from the minilogin issue, even posted my first post there. I admit that maybe this Lalolyen (I think this is how you spell it) comes on way too strong. He's been labeled a "drama queen" on various forums involving incedents on regular EQ because he drives his points home with a 8 pound sledgehammer instead of a normal hammer. It tends to make people ticked off to have their words thrown in their face with acid and people tend to retaliate, with and without common sense. Who knows who's right at this point, as everyone can interpret the same words different. examples of the many paths of christianity come to mind and the knowledge of 2 or more witnesses to the same occurence tell different recounts come to mind. As for the imbeciles who are sending these PM's, noone is entitled to your opinion, no matter how right you think it is. And no offense to the admins, mods and devs of this community, but I feel you may be acting just a hair childish yourselves. I've read a few of Lalo's last posts and read your responses after you closed said threads to find you are falling short of mature yourselves. The past is the past, learn from it, try not to repeat it, and sure as heck don't dwell on it.