Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2017, 05:40 AM
Arkhural
Fire Beetle

Default Recruitment Drive BnR

Hi there, Just wanted to get out here and plug our server for a second and see if maybe we can snag a player or two, if not thats cool too!

BloodandRank as been around for awhile, but its had a few hiccups. I'v been with the server since dec of '15 so i'v watched it for awhile its a nice little server it doesn't really have the mass appeal of say p99 or any of the bigger servers, but it does have its own little charm. It's what i would say is in its final stage, 90% of the kinks have been worked out, staff has been up and down but leveled out and it think its where it can be presented to the EQ public now.

Thats it just come by and check us out! or post here if interested and ill follow up with you, help you out with gear and such...

Mention my name for prefered seating!

The "Nez"

p.s there will be a follow up post for alot of the server specifics, i just don't want to ramble....i have that tendancy.