Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 11-18-2004, 01:26 AM
Xorith
Sarnak

Default 1017 -- A fix to consider

If you've used ./world adduser, and you're connecting to EQEmulator's loginserver, the user you added might end up with a 1017 error.

Here's what happened to me:

I tried to patch to the new augments update, and I fubar'd my character because of a few things. Therefore, I kept going LD ...

So I had my GM-Flagged girlfriend log in and delacct my GM account, and I figured an adduser would set me up nicely.. NOT.

Kept getting 1017. Had her delacct again, and all is well.

-- Xorith
Old 11-19-2004, 07:16 PM
shanxi
Sarnak

Hey there =) I used the code:

Code:
INSERT INTO variables (varname, value, information) VALUES ('LoginType', 'Minilogin', 'Set this to Minilogin to login using a minilogin server ');
Code:
alter table account add minilogin_ip varchar(32) not null;
Code:
insert into account (name,status, minilogin_ip) values('ACCOUNT_NAME_HERE',200,'127.0.0.1');
and im pretty sure my first attempt I didnt get any errors. Yet I get the 1017 and my server is locked.

here is what I get in my world.exe box:

Code:
Connected to LoginServer: newlogin1.eqemulator.net:5994
65735 New client from ip: 68.217.134.200 port 2876
Account Attempting to be created:shanxi 0
Error in CreateAccount query 'INSERT INTO account SET name='shanxi', status=0, l
saccount_id=64382;' #1062: Duplicate entry /shanxi', duplicate name?
Bad/expired session key: 64382
Removing client from ip:68.217.134.200 port:2876
Here is how I entered the code:

Code:
insert into account (name,status, minilogin_ip) values('shanxi',200,'68.217.134.200');
No idea why my world server kicks back to me that i am status=0 and duplicate. *shrug*
Old 11-27-2004, 01:10 PM
neomancipator
Fire Beetle

I get this error when I try to log in. I've never been able to log into WR before. I've recently reinstalled windows and EQ and fully patched EQ. Let the WR patcher run and I can log in and get to the server select window but then I get the 1017 error when clicking play. Any suggestions would be appreciated.