Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 01-22-2005, 03:31 PM
xpaul33x
Fire Beetle

Smile not being able to creat a toon

Hi im new to the winter's roar.. but i have an eqlive account with a anguish monk. So im a n00b to WR. Well to the point when i go to create a toon... i can do everything up to when i go to put his ability points in i get finished with that and click next... then it say my client has crashed... any help or reason why for this would be much appreciated thank you!
Old 01-22-2005, 04:02 PM
logno
Fire Beetle

You know you might be able to get your question answered here... but you might be in the wrong place... First of all, on a page with a list of subjects one being general discussion and another one being general support, i think i would go to the support one with a question... and second of all if you have a question with Winter's Roar you might be better off asking it at the WR forum... But im a noob here too so maybe im wrong...

Logan

P.S. i spelled noob wrong. n00b*

Last edited by logno; 01-23-2005 at 12:04 AM..