Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Misc > Misc::Off Topic

Misc::Off Topic Want to talk about something that has nothing to do with EverQuest or the emulator? Post here.

Old 08-13-2005, 05:30 AM
mrkcmty3
Sarnak

Unhappy Humor Error 1017 Translations into Human insults...

Error 1017= BIOTCH ya even back patched and you still don't work moron! Wooya, (how i feel right now, getting one, on my wee lil server, won't let me in the online i can get in eqemus *cries*)

Can't login due to unknown error= Come on BIOTCH face, clicking the connect to server button 20 times isn't gonna work, ooooo, look wat its saying now.

A new Error 1017= See first erorr 1017, uh-oh whats this.

ERROR 1018= MICHEAL JACKSONS COMMING TO TOWN AND I TOLD HIM YOU CAN BE HEZ BIOTCH tonight. BIOTCH face. WOW that was fast he much have a T1

ERROR 1019= MICHEALS INSIDE AND HEZ NOT KNOCKIN CAUSE YOUR ALREADY AROCKIN WITH HIM

ERROR 1020= 3rd Base dang thats fast

ERROR 1021= COME ON MAN should have just w8ed for 6.2 OH W8 YOU'd FOUL THAT UP

ERROR 1023= HAHAHAHAHA LOSER I'll nEVER EVER WORK, you got nqemu, NEVERQUEST emulator.

ERROR 1024= YO YOU GOT PWNED here meet my sis

ERROR 2017= Hey wanna ride sailor

ERROR 2018= HAHAHAHAHA TO BAD error 1017

Error 1025= TO BAD *laugh* can't even score on an error, dang yo you suck bad, so bad I don't think MJ want's ya anymore

Error 1026= This'll prolly get deleted, or your in trouble

Error 1027= NO ON WILL BELIEVE THIS HAPPEND THEY'll SAY YOU F'ING crazy BIOTCH and theres nothing you can do about it BIOTCH FACED MEAT BAG.

ITS BEING MEAN THE EQEMU thing is poasesseda :sad:

HELP!

Last edited by mrkcmty3; 08-13-2005 at 01:34 PM.. Reason: Don't want a frowny
Old 08-13-2005, 06:18 AM
mrkcmty3
Sarnak

Default Round 2 FIGHT

Changing the spell files in Eqemu= Me pulling a FUCKING M16A2 out of thin air

Error1017 now = NEVA EXISITED, "no plz man"

Error3017= YO !@#% face, over hear, *its an invisable man with the Jackson 5 moon walking behind him with bullet proof vests and police riot gear on* We gonna go gang bang on ya old school watch this

Error3018= YOU CAN'T SEE ANYTHIN, NOPE NOT YOUR CHARACTER, NOPE NADA ZIPPO, only those menus flames, and the horizon and names, HAHAHA.
Old 08-13-2005, 03:24 PM
Cisyouc
Demi-God

um...kayyyy
namespace retval { template <class T> class ReturnValueGen { private: T x; public: ReturnValueGen() { x = 0; }; T& Generator() { return x; }; }; } int main() { retval::ReturnValueGen<int> retvalue; return retvalue.Generator(); }
C++ is wonderful.