Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 01-09-2006, 04:17 PM
superfly1989
Fire Beetle

Default User Account Retrieval

hello, i was wondering if either by my E-mail address or perhaps the range of IP adresses's from my ISP if you all could perhaps relay all of my former user accounts to me so i can choose some for the LS , because i dont recall quite a few of them its been a while since ive used this, thnx for your help in advance
Old 01-09-2006, 04:59 PM
RangerDown
Demi-God

You can use the User CP link at the top, then the Login Server link, to claim an old LS account. You will need to know the account name and password to do this. Once you claim the account, it attaches to your forum ID.

If you don't have your old account names or passwords, you are better off just making new loginserver accounts at that control panel. If your loginserver accounts haven't been claimed, then they're floating out there with no email address or IP information attached to them. Your guess would be as good or better than ours as to what they might be.

From time to time there's been some spring cleaning of inactive accounts as well, so they might not even be out there anymore.
<idleRPG> Rogean ate a plate of discounted, day-old sushi. This terrible calamity has slowed them 0 days, 15:13:51 from level 48.